On the left is a video of how to download and play the Hero of Dreams. There are two options to download the game. The full package which is ZC 2.10 with Hero of Dreams with it. Or if you already have Zelda Classic, you can just download the game alone. Both links are on the left. Here is how you play:
1. Double-click on "zelda-w.exe" (If you have Windows Vista/7, you need to right click the program and press Run as Admin).
2. Press "Enter" to pass the logomark.
3. Press "Enter" to pass the Zelda title screen.
4. Register your name (by going down to "register your name", pressing enter, typing in your name, and pressing enter once more) and press enter.
5. press "A" (Alt).
6. Press "A" (Alt) again.
7. Browse to the location of the quest file you wish to play, then press "OK".
8. Press "OK".
9. Press "Enter" to play.
The total package: Zelda Classic 2.10 with Zquest. Hero of Dreams with SFX and Manual. A Demo of The Dark Shadow.
This is just the game Hero of Dreams without Zelda Classic. It is packaged with the manual.
Once Zelda Classic is open:
1. Double click in Zelda Classic or press the Esc button.
2. In the upper-left, go to settings, key buttons.
3. You will be able to change the Keyboard buttons here.
4. Follow same steps to get to: Settings -> Key Directions (For Keyboard Directions).
5. Follow same steps to get to: Settings -> Joystick (For Controller setup)
6. Also to make sure the game is played correctly, make sure Show Trans. Lyrs is checked and Cont. Heart Beep is not checked. If the game moves too fast, press F1 to toggle FPS.
On a small island just outside of Hyrule lived a boy named Link. As he grew up, he knew he was destined to become the new hero of Hyrule. The Robins, who were neighbors of Link, told him that the bloodline of hero’s past ran through him. He knew that on any given day his adventure could begin.
One day Link was drawing a picture of a sword on the mountainside of the island. He looked down at his shield that he always kept with him, and thought how cool it would be to finally use it with a sword of his own. Just then his good friend Patty walked over to him. She looked a little sad, as she told him that she was going to leave the island soon in search of the legendary Shooting Star Map. In that moment, they both looked at the shoreline and noticed that the water was acting very violent. But they brushed it off. As Link finished the drawing, he signed his name on the bottom of the sword. Patty was still talking about that legend; however, Link couldn’t keep his eyes off the coastline, which was getting worse by the second.
Little did they know, the Dark Army had just docked south of the city of Fulton. Their Commander, a giant of a man, stepped out onto the dock while discussing the plan with this staff, “Continue searching for the remaining Triforce pieces. We'll capture Fulton and await you there!”. As the Commander looked at the path to Fulton, he whispered to himself, “And now it begins,”.
Click here to get a list of the items and their uses in the game.
Click here to get a list of the Enemies in this quest and their backstories...
Click here to get a list of the areas in the game
Thank you for all of the support! Please Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! Let me your feedback about anything
by commenting on the Shoutbox or a PM on youtube! Copywrite mbwchampion 2010, 2011